A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Goldstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Goldstein, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Body Weight
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Renal Replacement Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goldstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stuart L. Goldstein practice?
Dr. Stuart Goldstein practices Pediatric Nephrology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Cincinnati Nephrologists.