A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Goldstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Goldstein, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Body Weight
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Renal Replacement Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goldstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Leonard Goldstein MD is a male Pediatric Nephrologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart L. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Stuart Goldstein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Goldstein practices Pediatric Nephrology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Cincinnati Nephrologists.