A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Silverman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silverman
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Silverman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Silverman, FACR, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Silverman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Lloyd Silverman FACR and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart L. Silverman practice?
- Dr. Stuart Silverman has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Silverman practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Allergists, Beverly Hills Internists, and Beverly Hills Rheumatologists.