A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Silverman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Silverman, FACR, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Silverman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Lloyd Silverman FACR and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart L. Silverman practice?
- Dr. Stuart Silverman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Silverman practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA.
See Los Angeles Allergists, Los Angeles Internists, and Los Angeles Rheumatologists.