Learn more about Dr. Stuart Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Silverman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silverman
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Silverman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Silverman, FACR, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Silverman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Lloyd Silverman FACR and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart L. Silverman practice?
- Dr. Stuart Silverman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Silverman practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA.
See Los Angeles Allergists, Los Angeles Internists, and Los Angeles Rheumatologists.