Dr. Stuart Solomon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

no change

July 18th, 2016
Physician
Dr. Solomon is truly caring and provided best service with excellent bed side manners. Due to my heart condition referred by another doctor, he squeeze me in to see him after his normal office hour. He did successful cardiac procedure and put three stents in and avoid me to have bypass surgery on Friday afternoon. I was able to work on the following Tuesday. I appreciate his highly skilled service and excellent professional decision made for me to save my life and allow my normal routine of job quickly.

March 20th, 2016
Exceeds expectations... looks "outside the box" to determine all possible causes of patient's medical problems. Did so when I became his patient and virtually extended my life. Spends time with patient and shows sincere concern for patient.

December 1st, 2015
From the very first moment we meet Dr Soloman we knew he was to treat my wife, he has been a God send to her and we would not and will not change for another Dr. He truly cares for his patients.

June 5th, 2015
Excellent doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Solomon for over twenty five years. He is very kind and considerate. I have seen him put his patients ahead of some of his own personal crisis He is very accurate with his diagnoses. I have noticed that at the hospital when his name is mentioned he is always well respected.

January 17th, 2015
Rev.
Dr. Solomon saved my life! He assessed I was going to have a massive heart attack and took me straight to the cath lab, where he opened my LAD (widow maker) that was 99.9% blocked and inserted a stent literally in the nick of time! All that in a matter of 4 hours. I'll always be grateful to him.

October 29th, 2012
EXCELLENT DOCTOR!!! CANNOT IMAGINE A MORE EXPERIENCED OR KNOWLEDGEABLE PHYSICIAN. He has the bedside manners of your next door neighbor, your friend, your physician all combined into one. Extremely kind and 30+ years of studying something as a simple pump....he understates his importance, his demeanor is warm and kind. A credit to his profession in every regard. Being over a decade under his care he is what physicians everywhere should aspire to be.

August 25th, 2012
I work at Methodist Hospital as a nurse and even before I saw this man in his office he took time and discussed my case with me. He is the greatest! I have known him for 26 years now and he has always had an excellent relationsip wiith his patients.

July 23rd, 2012
Worth the wait
I have seen him many times up until 11:00pm at the hospital making sure he knew exactly what was going on with his patients. When he first treated my dad, he came to hospital at midnight and stayed there until 3:00 in the morning ordering tests and do whatever he needed to do.He also has an incredible memory. He can remember minute details several years later. He has brought my father through years of heart problems including heart failure. Our family adores him.

June 7th, 2012
D. T. Phillips
My Dr. in a small town was afraid to treat me because of my age, he referred me to Dr. Solomon, in Houston, TX. Dr. Solomon is a special person, under his care I received the best care possible. I had an extensive hospital stay due to my illness. I would not be here today if it weren't for Dr. Solomon's skills. He genuinly cares, he spends time with patients, bedside manner is A+. This man is extremely busy and still singles you out one on one to take time to explain your situation and will go to great lengths to find an answer to your health problem. I have to say there is nothing that I dislike about this man. I am now 90 years old and have returned to Houston to Dr. Solomon eight years later. Once again he's helped me, he did not doctor me by the number which is 90, he doctored me as a person! I would definitely recommend this Dr. to anyone. The office staff are an asset, this perfectionist would only have the best working with him.

May 7th, 2012
Dr Solomon is obviously very highly technically skilled in his work as a cardiologist. In this, he is on a par or above the best physicians in his ield. What makes him outstanding is his broad interest in the overall medical welfare of his patitent, beyond the narrow tchnical boundries of his specialty

December 8th, 2011
My doctor since 1987 - he is an awesome doctor. He saved my life from thyroid storm and years later from pulmonary emboli. Takes time to talk things through with me and my family when necessary. I would recommend him to anyone that asked my opinion.

November 8th, 2011
Patient Irma Robinson..my mom
For several years my mom has been a patient of Dr. Solomon and on more than one occasion her life has been saved because of him. She trust him explicitly and holds him in very high regard as do I.