Learn more about Dr. Stuart Landay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Landay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Landay
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Landay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Landay, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Landay graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Landay has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart P Landay MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart P. Landay practice?
- Dr. Stuart Landay has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Landay practices Ophthalmology near East Lansing, MI.
See East Lansing Ophthalmologists.