A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Landay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Landay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Landay, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Landay graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Landay has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Landay MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart Landay practice?
- Dr. Stuart Landay has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Landay practices Ophthalmology near East Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Ledge, MI.
See East Lansing Ophthalmologists.