A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Landay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Landay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Landay
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Landay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Landay, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Landay graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Landay has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart P Landay MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart P. Landay practice?
- Dr. Stuart Landay has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Landay practices Ophthalmology near East Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Ledge, MI.
See East Lansing Ophthalmologists.