Dr. Stuart Landay MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology East Lansing, MI

• Good
  • Bad

October 14th, 2016
I have had both my cataracts removed by Dr Landay. Very good Dr . Very happy with results . Definitely would recommend to all I know .

November 10th, 2015
2 EYES WITH 20/20!
Dr. Landay, while being a man of few words, has always managed to reassure me throughout tests and procedures, that I am only "Glaucoma Suspect" at this point and that my vision would greatly improve after cataract surgery. I was very impressed with the professionalism and teamwork at the surgery center and SO appreciative of Dr. Landay's surgical skills in giving me clear distance vision for the first time since 5th grade. Thank you, thank you, Dr. Landay!!!

October 24th, 2015
I have been Dr. Landay's patient since 2002. I first saw him for a serious eye infection. His diagnosis was prompt, accurate and treatment was effective for my problem. When necessary, he referred me to additional specialist. Recently Dr. Landay again correctly diagnosed a rare eye disorder prior to cataract surgery, which made for a safe surgery with great outcomes. I would recommend Dr. Landay to any of my family members.

August 24th, 2015
Dr. Landay found a problem a previous opthomologist missed. Without his knowledge, I'd be blind in one eye and possibly the other.

July 29th, 2015
I recently had cataract surgery by Dr. Landay. It was a very positive experience. The office and the surgical center were very efficient with no untimely waiting. Because of Dr. Landay's recommendation I'm now free from wearing glasses after 51 years.

May 1st, 2015
I have been going to Lansing Ophthalmology for several years and have long admired the well run, well organized, efficient office. In addition, Dr. Landay specifically, has consistently provided focused, attentive care in a professional and patient centered manner, always ready to answer any and all questions I may have. It's very reassuring to know this fine healthcare resource is available in our community.

March 29th, 2015
I received exemplary care from Dr. Landay and the staff at both Lansing Ophthalmology and Michigan Surgical Center.

March 14th, 2015
Great eye doctor!
Excellent doctor. He just removed cataracts in both eyes. I'm seeing without glasses now!!

March 11th, 2015
He did a great job and was very profesional

February 19th, 2015
I was able to get an appointment the day before and did not have to wait long at all. The staff was incredibly courteous. Dr. Landay's bedside manner was not good, and he made me feel quite uncomfortable. I was describing what was wrong, and that I had an appointment next week with the university of Michigan ear nose and throat. He interrupted me to ask where I lived and why I would go there instead of seeing an ENT here in town. I told him I had and that I wanted a second opinion. He seemed surprised and the appointment went downhill from there. I felt like he was judging me about the other medications I am taking for sinus issues and insomnia. In the end, he told me my eye symptoms are due to my wearing eye makeup and that I should stop. That was it. Incredibly unhelpful, waste of my time, and made me feel judged, not at all like he was actually interested in helping.

November 3rd, 2010