Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Pam Gray on Jul 29th, 2015

I recently had cataract surgery by Dr. Landay. It was a very positive experience. The office and the surgical center were very efficient with no untimely waiting. Because of Dr. Landay's recommendation I'm now free from wearing glasses after 51 years.

by Karen R on May 1st, 2015

I have been going to Lansing Ophthalmology for several years and have long admired the well run, well organized, efficient office. In addition, Dr. Landay specifically, has consistently provided focused, attentive care in a professional and patient centered manner, always ready to answer any and all questions I may have. It's very reassuring to know this fine healthcare resource is available in our community.

Mar 29th, 2015

I received exemplary care from Dr. Landay and the staff at both Lansing Ophthalmology and Michigan Surgical Center.

Great eye doctor! show details Great eye doctor!
by Marilyn Oldham on Mar 14th, 2015

Excellent doctor. He just removed cataracts in both eyes. I'm seeing without glasses now!!

by Peter MacIntyre Broker/Owner Re/Max Grand River on Mar 11th, 2015

He did a great job and was very profesional

Feb 18th, 2015

I was able to get an appointment the day before and did not have to wait long at all. The staff was incredibly courteous. Dr. Landay's bedside manner was not good, and he made me feel quite uncomfortable. I was describing what was wrong, and that I had an appointment next week with the university of Michigan ear nose and throat. He interrupted me to ask where I lived and why I would go there instead of seeing an ENT here in town. I told him I had and that I wanted a second opinion. He seemed surprised and the appointment went downhill from there. I felt like he was judging me about the other medications I am taking for sinus issues and insomnia. In the end, he told me my eye symptoms are due to my wearing eye makeup and that I should stop. That was it. Incredibly unhelpful, waste of my time, and made me feel judged, not at all like he was actually interested in helping.

Dr. Landay show details Dr. Landay