Learn more about Dr. Stuart Lander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Lander is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lander
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lander Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Lander, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lander graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Lander has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart R Lander MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart R. Lander practice?
- Dr. Stuart Lander has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Lander practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Stephenville, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Cardiologists.