Learn more about Dr. Stuart Lander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Lander is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lander
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Lander, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lander graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Lander has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart R Lander MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart R. Lander practice?
- Dr. Stuart Lander has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Lander practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Cardiologists.