A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Leff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Leff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Leff, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Leff graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leff has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Overlook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Jay Leff DO is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stuart J. Leff practice?
- Dr. Stuart Leff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Leff practices Internal Medicine near Roselle Park, NJ.
See Roselle Park Internists.