Dr. Stuart Leicht Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stuart Leicht?

Posted on July 27th, 2017

Extremely efficient, takes the time to throughly explain what you need to know. Works well with his staff. Top rated in the field of Dermatology, and well schooled in other medical conditions. He is a credit to ESTU for sure.

Pro Anti-Cancer-But Not Pro-Skin Care

Posted on January 25th, 2016

I went to this dermatologist for a body scan after being diagnosed with melanoma many years ago. Other dermatologists I had visited were more interested in cosmetic procedures than a thorough scan. As far as life and death issues like melanoma I have complete faith in him. However, he doesn't want to bother with utilitarian issues like skin care, non malignant growths, or questions about graceful aging. He would not recommend a simple skin care cleanser or moisturizer, etc. Refused to address things to help melasma, etc. So, while I am not going to die of a malignant skin issue, I am going to be wrinkly and covered with ugly growths on my face etc., and he is fine with that. If you want to live, he is liekly your guy. If you want to live and not look like the crypt keeper, maybe add another dermatologist to your regimen to get some skin care advice.

NO Treatment Offered

Posted on December 13th, 2014

Dr leicht and his ETSU students saw me for painful lesions on my hands. He and his team excitedly worked on a diagnosis and arrived at one. Then they did not offer any treatment or referral.After 5 weeks I finially had to seek medical help elsewhere. Dr Leicht did not offer any treatment or solutions. Poor quality healthcare. He took my money and my time and offered me no treatment. I am a private pay patient . I am not on state or federal insurance. There are treatments availabe for my condition. Dr Leicht just did not follow thru.

patient

Posted on August 26th, 2013

Dr.Leicht is obviously an intellectual and competent dermatologist (as evidenced by his numerous "dermatologist of the year" plaques hung around his office}, but it is instantly obvious that as a human being he is downright AWFUL. He things he is God's gift to humanity (he can often be heard rambling on and making dry jokes to his medical students, waiting to here them laugh), and honestly is an arrogant pr-ick. He uses terms like "supratentorial" to hide the fact that he thinks some of his patients are crazy (and he will dictate this into your medical notes!!!) I have even witnessed him trying to convince patients of the imminent zombie apocalypse, complain about Obama, and the impending collapse of modern society, etc. constantly!! Bottom line- if you want a smart doctor who is a jerk and a little off- this guys the doc for you. If you want someone that is not honestly a little crazy- look somewhere else!!!

Rude, arrogant

Posted on August 10th, 2012

retired

Posted on July 26th, 2012

this guy is an arrogant inept moron. Find someone else !!!

Phone staff

Posted on May 13th, 2011

Dr. Leicht is listed as a Dermatologist/internist. When I called to make an appointment, the receptionist wanted my primary care physician's name. I asked if he could be used as a pri. care since he is listed as an internist. She said "no, he is a dermatologist", I said, well I see he is listed as an Internist also, right? She said no "HE IS A DOCTOR"! Wow..I had to explain to her that an Internist is a Doc, as in Internal Medicine" She then advised me that they were an "Internal Med. Group" but she didn't know what an "Internist" was!!! I think I'll look elsewhere! Scary!

Rude Bad Attitude

Posted on March 4th, 2011

This was one of the rudest doctors I have ever seen.I have seen patients crying in his waiting room and heard rude comments from him about them.If he can not find your problem or you disagree with him Watch Out he will lash out at you. IMHO I think he thinks He knows everything.If you disagree, he feels threatened and defensive, that is IMHO and what happened to me He needs a serious attitude adjustment or a New jobThis was my experience with him.He was no help to me then blamed it on me!Even his people that were making rounds with him apologized to me after he left for his rudeness.I think it struck a nerve even with them!Terrible attitude and in my opinion needs to find some compassion or a new line of work.

Excellent

Posted on February 17th, 2011

Dr. Leicht is an excellent Dermatologist for people with hard to dx and hard to treat skin disorders.His straight foward manner and his sense of wit are a refreshing change. His medical training has been in the southern U.S. but he retains enough of his native New York to be extremely clever and always straight forward.

Posted on November 12th, 2017