Learn more about Dr. Stuart Lessin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Lessin is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Lessin, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma (CTCL)
- Sezary Syndrome
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lessin graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Lessin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lessin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stuart R. Lessin practice?
Dr. Stuart Lessin practices Dermatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA and Newtown Square, PA.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists.