A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Lessin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Lessin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Lessin, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma (CTCL)
- Sezary Syndrome
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lessin graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Lessin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Robert Lessin MD is a male Dermatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart R. Lessin practice?
- Dr. Stuart Lessin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Lessin practices Dermatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA and Newtown Square, PA.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists.