A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Levey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Levey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Levey, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Levey graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Levey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Howard Levey MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart H. Levey practice?
- Dr. Stuart Levey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Levey practices Urology near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Park Ridge, NJ.
See Hackensack Urologists.