A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Liberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Liberman is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Liberman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Liberman graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Liberman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Noah Liberman MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart N. Liberman practice?
- Dr. Stuart Liberman has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Liberman practices Urology near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Urologists.