2.5

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Find a different physician show details Find a different physician
by James on Aug 28th, 2016

Dr. Liberman provided poor pre-surgery explanation of procedure and its risks. Surgery on May 3, 2016. Stitches failed morning of May 13 appointment. Dr. Liberman examined wound, covered it with sterile pad and said it will heal itself. Provided no instructions for care of wound. I went home and bled on bathroom floor. Nurse relayed Liberman’s instructions, if worried go to ER. He had not told me I had a hematoma, nor did he show any concern for emotional state or wellbeing. I was not told here was an on-call physician who could have seen me, nor was the on-call physician told of my problem. Went to ER for treatment.

Mar 8th, 2016

First and last visit. Very poor bed side manner. I have so many wonderful doctors that I feel very comfortable with.... this one, not so much. Very bad fit for me. Looking for a new one.

STAY AWAY show details STAY AWAY
Feb 25th, 2016

RUDE. Don't see him after seeing another doctor- he'll "attack" you. Ran out of there without making follow up appointment. Health First should be ashamed of themselves.

Jun 10th, 2015

He was rude and might have well have walked in, called me crazy, and walked out. His nurses were very kind however.

Excellent show details Excellent
by Mel Lindberg on May 14th, 2013

Having read some of the negative reviews and noting that Dr. Liberman also had some excellent reviews, the detective in me (I'm a retired police detective-sergeant] compelled me to find out for myself, as I recalled that witnesses to a crime often have diverse recollection as to what they saw. I also had a friend who was Dr. Liberman's patient and he gave his recommendation. Dr. Liberman was very professional, listened to me as well as asked me important questions and gave me options. I'm glad I chose to see Dr. Liberman. I'll be seeing him soon as we follow any important changes that may or may not occur. There was nothing is Dr. Liberman's demeanor from what I have observed that would prohibit me from not recommending him to a friend or family member.

Average person show details Average person
by Duzit Madder on Apr 16th, 2013

I wish I read this site before I went. This man was unprofessional, spent no time with me. He seemed more concerned with himself that me. He reminded me of the bully in high school.

Feb 16th, 2013

Absolute lack of concern and rude, admitted no desire to undertake my problem. Suggested I seek help from someone else. Absolute lack of interest in being a physician.

Look Elsewhere show details Look Elsewhere
Dec 8th, 2011

Lack of concern or bedside manner,poor follow up,liitle empathy,the whole thing turned into a nightmare with pt needing several more proceedures. The only saving grace was that HE wasn't given a chance to do more harm

EXPLAINS WELL show details EXPLAINS WELL
Sep 5th, 2011

EXPLAINS PROBLEMS, AND GET YOUR IMPUT SO TOGETHER DECSIONS ARE MADE

HORRIBLE show details HORRIBLE
Aug 19th, 2011

I can't put it into a couple of words. I'll use the word "God Syndrome". He doesn't listen nor care. He needs to go someplace else (Like the North Pole).

VISIT AT YOUR OWN PREVIOUS MEDICAL RISK show details VISIT AT YOUR OWN PREVIOUS MEDICAL RISK
by Anonymous on Aug 17th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

If you are a woman and have previous surgery or problems (chronic) DO NOT visit this doctor. He has a Demi-God Complex. He only wants to take care of ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
treated random symptoms, not the root cause show details treated random symptoms, not the root cause
Jul 18th, 2011

Treated me for a fistula, first with a VERY expensive drug that bloated my weight by 30 pounds in 3 months time. Then he put me (every 6 weeks) through even MORE EXPENSIVE chemotherapy for about 18 months that only minimized the problem, but did not fix it. Though I repeatedly told him I wanted my issue fixed instead of treated with chemicals for the rest of my life, he never even considered the surgery I requested. When my job took me out-of-state, the NEXT doctor I saw immediately prescribed and performed the surgery, and I'm now 3.5 years without a problem.

Excellent show details Excellent
Feb 14th, 2011

He listened to what I had to say, examined me to verify what I had said and suggested a solution to my probelm that was agreeable with me. On time, pleasant and very helpful. Couldn't ask for anything more.

Unprofessional Urologist show details Unprofessional Urologist
Apr 1st, 2009

At my 1st appointment I handed Dr. Liberman a brief summary of my urology history - PSA trendline, recent Biopsy, etc. He threw it on his desk and said he did not care about that. I will never seek treatment from him again.

Horrible experience show details Horrible experience
by N/A on Mar 31st, 2009

This Dr is very unprofessional and rude to his patients. If you ask me he has has a lot of discrimination. I would not refer him to anyone.