Surgical Specialist, Urologists
Melbourne Internal Med Assoc
1223 Gateway Dr
Melbourne, FL 32901
321-725-4500
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

|  Excellent  |  show details
by Mel Lindberg on May 14th, 2013

Having read some of the negative reviews and noting that Dr. Liberman also had some excellent reviews, the detective in me (I'm a retired police detective-sergeant] compelled me to find out for myself, as I recalled that witnesses to a crime often have diverse recollection as to what they saw. I also had a friend who was Dr. Liberman's patient and he gave his recommendation. Dr. Liberman was very professional, listened to me as well as asked me important questions and gave me options. I'm glad I chose to see Dr. Liberman. I'll be seeing him soon as we follow any important changes that may or may not occur. There was nothing is Dr. Liberman's demeanor from what I have observed that would prohibit me from not recommending him to a friend or family member.

|  Average person  |  show details
by Duzit Madder on Apr 16th, 2013

I wish I read this site before I went. This man was unprofessional, spent no time with me. He seemed more concerned with himself that me. He reminded me of the bully in high school.

|  show details
Feb 16th, 2013

Absolute lack of concern and rude, admitted no desire to undertake my problem. Suggested I seek help from someone else. Absolute lack of interest in being a physician.

|  Look Elsewhere  |  show details
Dec 8th, 2011

Lack of concern or bedside manner,poor follow up,liitle empathy,the whole thing turned into a nightmare with pt needing several more proceedures. The only saving grace was that HE wasn't given a chance to do more harm

|  EXPLAINS WELL  |  show details
Sep 5th, 2011

EXPLAINS PROBLEMS, AND GET YOUR IMPUT SO TOGETHER DECSIONS ARE MADE

|  HORRIBLE  |  show details
Aug 19th, 2011

I can't put it into a couple of words. I'll use the word "God Syndrome". He doesn't listen nor care. He needs to go someplace else (Like the North Pole).

|  treated random symptoms, not the root cause  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2011

Treated me for a fistula, first with a VERY expensive drug that bloated my weight by 30 pounds in 3 months time. Then he put me (every 6 weeks) through even MORE EXPENSIVE chemotherapy for about 18 months that only minimized the problem, but did not fix it. Though I repeatedly told him I wanted my issue fixed instead of treated with chemicals for the rest of my life, he never even considered the surgery I requested. When my job took me out-of-state, the NEXT doctor I saw immediately prescribed and performed the surgery, and I'm now 3.5 years without a problem.

|  Excellent  |  show details
Feb 14th, 2011

He listened to what I had to say, examined me to verify what I had said and suggested a solution to my probelm that was agreeable with me. On time, pleasant and very helpful. Couldn't ask for anything more.

|  Unprofessional Urologist  |  show details
Apr 1st, 2009

At my 1st appointment I handed Dr. Liberman a brief summary of my urology history - PSA trendline, recent Biopsy, etc. He threw it on his desk and said he did not care about that. I will never seek treatment from him again.

|  Horrible experience  |  show details
by N/A on Mar 31st, 2009

This Dr is very unprofessional and rude to his patients. If you ask me he has has a lot of discrimination. I would not refer him to anyone.