Dr. Stuart Liberman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stuart Liberman?

• Good

December 2nd, 2016

professinal, compassionat

August 28th, 2016

Find a different physician

Dr. Liberman provided poor pre-surgery explanation of procedure and its risks. Surgery on May 3, 2016. Stitches failed morning of May 13 appointment. Dr. Liberman examined wound, covered it with sterile pad and said it will heal itself. Provided no instructions for care of wound. I went home and bled on bathroom floor. Nurse relayed Liberman’s instructions, if worried go to ER. He had not told me I had a hematoma, nor did he show any concern for emotional state or wellbeing. I was not told here was an on-call physician who could have seen me, nor was the on-call physician told of my problem. Went to ER for treatment.

March 8th, 2016

First and last visit. Very poor bed side manner. I have so many wonderful doctors that I feel very comfortable with.... this one, not so much. Very bad fit for me. Looking for a new one.

February 25th, 2016

STAY AWAY

RUDE. Don't see him after seeing another doctor- he'll "attack" you. Ran out of there without making follow up appointment. Health First should be ashamed of themselves.

June 10th, 2015

He was rude and might have well have walked in, called me crazy, and walked out. His nurses were very kind however.

May 14th, 2013

Excellent

Having read some of the negative reviews and noting that Dr. Liberman also had some excellent reviews, the detective in me (I'm a retired police detective-sergeant] compelled me to find out for myself, as I recalled that witnesses to a crime often have diverse recollection as to what they saw. I also had a friend who was Dr. Liberman's patient and he gave his recommendation. Dr. Liberman was very professional, listened to me as well as asked me important questions and gave me options. I'm glad I chose to see Dr. Liberman. I'll be seeing him soon as we follow any important changes that may or may not occur. There was nothing is Dr. Liberman's demeanor from what I have observed that would prohibit me from not recommending him to a friend or family member.

April 16th, 2013

Average person

I wish I read this site before I went. This man was unprofessional, spent no time with me. He seemed more concerned with himself that me. He reminded me of the bully in high school.

February 16th, 2013

Absolute lack of concern and rude, admitted no desire to undertake my problem. Suggested I seek help from someone else. Absolute lack of interest in being a physician.

December 8th, 2011

Look Elsewhere

Lack of concern or bedside manner,poor follow up,liitle empathy,the whole thing turned into a nightmare with pt needing several more proceedures. The only saving grace was that HE wasn't given a chance to do more harm

September 5th, 2011

EXPLAINS WELL

EXPLAINS PROBLEMS, AND GET YOUR IMPUT SO TOGETHER DECSIONS ARE MADE

August 20th, 2011

HORRIBLE

I can't put it into a couple of words. I'll use the word "God Syndrome". He doesn't listen nor care. He needs to go someplace else (Like the North Pole).

August 17th, 2011

VISIT AT YOUR OWN PREVIOUS MEDICAL RISK

If you are a woman and have previous surgery or problems (chronic) DO NOT visit this doctor. He has a Demi-God Complex. He only wants to take care of ...