General Practitioners, Internist
3121 US Route 9W
Ste 104
New Windsor, NY 12553
845-562-2272
Locations and availability (1)

Jun 30th, 2012

Dr. Liederson is a wonderful physician. He is compassionate and a great diagnostician.

|  Good Dr  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2011

I have been seeing this Dr for about a year now and I do not have one complaint thus far. He has helped me when I needed it and if he cannot give the right answer he is not afraid to say it and refer to the proper Dr. I would send anyone to him.

Sep 4th, 2011

Dr. Liederson is a very caring physician...He accurately diagnosed a condition I have with a simple diagnostic procedure... that other physicians did not diagnose. He listens .. which is crucial to an effective patient - physician relationship. Would highly recommend.

|  Not impressed  |  show details
May 29th, 2011

was happy to get a fast appointment.. and I was like the only person in the waiting room and was seen quickly, but he misdiagnosed my problem and I ended up hospitalized (and he didnt even come see me in the hospital even though it was his fault)...boo!

|  great doc!!  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2011

the staff was very courteous and helpful with assisting me with the paper work. I called as a new pt. and was able to be seen in as little as 24 hours. dr. liederson is very through and does not make you feel like a number. he is like the old fashioned docs. I will continue to see dr. liederson as my primnary care doc and would refer my family and friends with no hesitations.

Jan 3rd, 2011

Very good doctor. Knowledgeable and caring. I don't feel rushed when I'm with him. Office staff is great. Highly recommended.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Oct 26th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

This doctor is my husband`s mom and dad`s doctor as well as his brothers and their wives and he is SUPERB. We live in DE and had the opport...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com