A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Lind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lind
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lind Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Lind, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Disorders
- Blood Transfusion
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lind graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lind has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Evanston Northwestern Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Lind MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stuart Lind practice?
- Dr. Stuart Lind has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Lind practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Internists, Aurora Hematologists, Aurora Oncologists, and Aurora Pathologists.