A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Lind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lind
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lind Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Lind, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Disorders
- Blood Transfusion
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lind graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lind has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Evanston Northwestern Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Lind MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stuart Lind practice?
- Dr. Stuart Lind has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Lind practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Internists, Aurora Hematologists, Aurora Oncologists, and Aurora Pathologists.