A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Lind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Lind, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Disorders
- Blood Transfusion
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lind graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lind has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Evanston Northwestern Healthcare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lind accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan