A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Linde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Linde is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Linde graduated from University Of Cape Town.
Dr. Linde has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sugar Land Surgical Hospital
- Sugarland Surgical Hospital
- Doctors Surgical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Allen Linde MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stuart A. Linde practice?
- Dr. Stuart Linde has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Linde practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists and Houston Pain Management Doctors.