Internist, Cardiologist (heart)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Yikes  |  show details
May 15th, 2014

Dr Lipskind said he dislikes fat people. As a heart surgeon. I don't know how many fat people have heart problems, but I bet they are his bread and butter. I don't know how he feels about old people, but if I had to guess, I'd say he hates them too. And he is one. Anyway, if you care about this type of "candor", I'd steer clear. If you care that they aren't on time, I'd steer clear for that reason too. Just a real putz.

|  show details
by Paul D., Tempe on Aug 6th, 2012

I like this guy, he's personable and seems genuinely concerned about a patient's health. He tested me, found nothing, yet he had a "hunch" and followed it. Diligently. In spite of all the tests that proved nothing, he found a blocked heart artery. Kudos, applause!

|  discharged patient with inappropriate meds and cannot reach him for blood pressure concerns!  |  show details
Jul 12th, 2012

I had 3 stents placed after a major heart attack a couple weeks ago. Since discharge, I have had to call his office 2 times and wait 48 hours to get home oxygen. He sent me home on blood pressure medicines that were so potent and unnecessary, I couldn't function for 3 days from low blood pressure. Left messages day before yesterday about it, finally had to find a competent cardiologist for follow up who took me off 4 meds before Dr. Lipskin's office called back - 36 hours and 4 phone calls later!!! This doctor has no idea how to follow critical care patients.