Dr. Stuart Lipton Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Stuart Lipton?

Posted on January 22nd, 2015

Dr. Lipton and his staff are amazing! I recommend this office to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon. The staff is very friendly and makes you feel at ease. Dr. Lipton was very knowledgeable and respected my time ( drove 2 hours for office visit). I would use this office again, I highly recommened Dr. Lipton!!

Facial Surgery

Posted on January 16th, 2014

I went in because I had bags under my eyes. These slowly appeared over the previous 4-5 years and caused me to look tired all the time and older than I am. I was anticipating a less invasive procedure going in and was somewhat reluctant once Dr. Lipton decscribed what he felt was necessary. It's been almost 5 months now and I'm more than pleased with the results. After surgery I was concerned about not recovering fully, but the progression was spot on with how Dr. Lipton described it would be. The area around my eyes looks like it did 10 years ago and I'm so glad I had the procedure done.

Posted on May 8th, 2017