Jan 22nd, 2015

Dr. Lipton and his staff are amazing! I recommend this office to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon. The staff is very friendly and makes you feel at ease. Dr. Lipton was very knowledgeable and respected my time ( drove 2 hours for office visit). I would use this office again, I highly recommened Dr. Lipton!!

Facial Surgery show details Facial Surgery
by Male early 40's on Jan 16th, 2014

I went in because I had bags under my eyes. These slowly appeared over the previous 4-5 years and caused me to look tired all the time and older than I am. I was anticipating a less invasive procedure going in and was somewhat reluctant once Dr. Lipton decscribed what he felt was necessary. It's been almost 5 months now and I'm more than pleased with the results. After surgery I was concerned about not recovering fully, but the progression was spot on with how Dr. Lipton described it would be. The area around my eyes looks like it did 10 years ago and I'm so glad I had the procedure done.

Lipton Stuart MD and Staff - Definately recommended! show details Lipton Stuart MD and Staff - Definately recommended!
by Citysearch User on Aug 14th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

My experience with Dr. Lipton and his entire staff was superb. He performed my breast lift and implant surgery. Rather than to rush you in...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Lipton Stuart MD is a great plastic surgeon show details Lipton Stuart MD is a great plastic surgeon
by Citysearch User on Aug 12th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Lipton is a great doctor. Good personality, funny, and does excellent work. His staff is amazing and he has the best prices on Botox! ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com