A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Lovett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Lovett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Lovett, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lovett graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lovett has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart M Lovett FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart M. Lovett practice?
- Dr. Stuart Lovett has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Lovett practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Alameda, CA and Berkeley, CA.
See Oakland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.