A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Lubinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Lubinski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Lubinski, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lubinski graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Lubinski has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Doylestown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart M Lubinski MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart M. Lubinski practice?
- Dr. Stuart Lubinski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Lubinski practices Gastroenterology near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA.
See Jenkintown Gastroenterologists.