A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Berman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Berman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Berman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stuart M. Berman practice?
Dr. Stuart Berman practices Pediatrics, General Practice, and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine near Mount Sinai, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Islandia, NY and West Islip, NY.
See Mount Sinai Pediatricians, Mount Sinai General Practitioners, and Mount Sinai Preventive Medicine Specialists.