A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Diamond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Diamond is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Diamond graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Diamond has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Maru Diamond MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart M. Diamond practice?
- Dr. Stuart Diamond has 9 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Diamond practices Urology near Salem, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Berlin, NJ and Trenton, NJ.
See Salem Urologists.