A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Diamond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Diamond graduated from Albany Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Diamond has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
- Cooper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Diamond accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stuart M. Diamond practice?
Dr. Stuart Diamond practices Urology near Salem, NJ.
See Salem Urologists.