A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Rosenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosenberg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart M Rosenberg MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart M. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Stuart Rosenberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Rosenberg practices Urology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hercules, CA.
See San Francisco Urologists.