Dr. Stuart Weisman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stuart Weisman?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Stuart Weisman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 10th, 2016

Dr. Weisman is a superb gastroenterologist.

August 4th, 2014

Stomach Pain? See Doctor Weisman

I visit Dr. Weisman in his Palo Alto office, but since I cannot find that address I am writing my review here. I think they have 3 office locations. Dr Weisman is an amazing doctor. I was experiencing some stomach pains and after a few calls and doing some homework I met with him at his office. Firstly he takes the time to go over your full history, and seriously discuss the symptoms you are having. In my case he was able to cure my Acid Reflux with one visit, but as for the pain in my stomach took the right steps (endoscopy), and soon after an emptying test to make sure that his suspicion of gastroparesis was correct. What I love most about Doctor Weisman, is that he takes the extra time to explain everything in detail, but in terms I can understand. He also doesnt assume things, but is willing to order the tests and procedures neccessary to correctly diagnose your issue. Now that we have figured out what is wrong with me, he was able to confidently prescribe the right medications to help get my belly pain under control. Beyond that his staff is totally friendly and professional, his office waiting room (you wont ever need to wait long unless if you are super early) is cozy, and his manner is what you would wish all doctors had. Great Doctor.

March 13th, 2013

Dishonest

September 2nd, 2008

Barrett's ablation patient

I went to Dr. Weisman (after a family recommendation) a year after another doctor had told me to keep good insurance because I had the worst case of Barrett's he'd seen. Dr. Weisman was very professional and explained the new procedure with honesty.

March 2nd, 2016