A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Manning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Manning is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Manning, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Manning graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Manning has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Duke Raleigh Hospital
- Durham Regional Hospital Medical Staff Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Hall Manning MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stuart H. Manning practice?
- Dr. Stuart Manning has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Manning practices Internal Medicine near Durham, NC.
See Durham Internists.