A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Markovitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Markovitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Markovitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Markovitz graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Markovitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Markovitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Humana - 6 plans