Dr. Stuart Marks MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Augusta, GA

March 14th, 2017
Excellent
That Dr. Marks cares about his patients is evident from the moment you walk in the door. I've been going to him for many years, and his staff has always treated me with respect, kindness, and courtesy. A doctor's staff says a lot about him. When he did cataract surgery, he made sure I was given the care and precautions I needed. He is rated one of the best in America, and I believe it.

October 8th, 2014
Disappointed
Dr. Marks seemed only concerned with convincing me to have a preventive surgery (for which I was not high risk) on my very first visit! As part of his spiel, he indicated that my insurance would cover the cost of the procedure. He did not seem concerned about the issues for which I scheduled the appointment and when i declined the surgery, the appointment was pretty much over. This same situation occurred with my husband earlier in the week on his first appointment with Dr. Marks. I came away without any answers or satisfaction for resolving my sight questions/issues. Very disappointed since he was a top-rated doc, which is why I chose him. Will definitely NOT go back to him.