A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Maslin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Maslin, Family Practitioner, Urgent Care is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maslin
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Maslin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Maslin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Maslin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Maslin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Virtua WJ Hospital Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Jacob Maslin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stuart J. Maslin practice?
- Dr. Stuart Maslin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Maslin practices Family Medicine near Springfield, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Springfield Family Physicians.