A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Maslin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Maslin, Family Practitioner, Urgent Care is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maslin
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maslin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Maslin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Maslin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Maslin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Virtua WJ Hospital Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Jacob Maslin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stuart J. Maslin practice?
- Dr. Stuart Maslin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Maslin practices Family Medicine near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Family Physicians.