A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Maxwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Maxwell, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maxwell graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Maxwell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Community Behavioral Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart J Maxwell MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stuart J. Maxwell practice?
- Dr. Stuart Maxwell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Maxwell practices Emergency Medicine near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Clovis, CA.
See Fresno Emergency Physicians.