A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart McDonald is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart McDonald, FCCP, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. McDonald has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart D McDonald FCCP and MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stuart D. McDonald practice?
- Dr. Stuart McDonald has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart McDonald practices Pulmonary Disease near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pulmonologists.