A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart McDonald is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. McDonald
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McDonald Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart McDonald, FCCP, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. McDonald has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart D McDonald FCCP and MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stuart D. McDonald practice?
- Dr. Stuart McDonald has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart McDonald practices Pulmonary Disease near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pulmonologists.