Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  NO ANSWERING OR BACK UP FOR THIS DOCTOR  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2014

I did like the doctor and found him to be knowledgeable. His receptionist was nice on the phone but awful in person. We waited for over 45 minutes for our apt and he did take his time with us when our turn came; Most disturbing and its WHY we changed doctors he does not have an answering service or a message machine at his office for nights or weekends when an emergency did arise. It was over vital medication that the pharmacy could not complete without his consent and he did not respond too. I called the hospital he is affiliated with and they where very nice but could not help me. They also told me that they only have a handful of doctors ( one hand) that due not provide this service to their patient. This is not okay. He should have this and at least be able to call back a patient in an emergency. So I believe Its all about his time and forget the patient. I liked him but I can not accept this, this is not acceptable in todays society.

|  Highly recommend Dr. Mendelson  |  show details
Nov 10th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr.Mendelson for over 15yrs. I Suffer from severe migraines. Dr. Mendelson is a wonderful Dr. & after all these years of being treated by him he still spends as much time with me as needed never rushes the appt. & always very courtesy & Professional. I HIGHLY recommend DR. Stuart Mendelson & his very courtious staff.