Dr. Stuart Meyer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stuart Meyer?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Stuart Meyer?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

May 31st, 2013

Wisdom Teeth

My dentist told me I had to have my wisdom teeth removed. He wanted to go right in and rip all four out. I knew it had to be done but I felt rushed. I went to Dr. Meyer for a second opinion. He examined my x-rays and discovered that my bottom wisdom teeth were dangerously close to a nerve in my bottom jaw. If this nerve was hit during surgery, I would be at risk for partial or permanent paralysis of my lower jaw. Dr. Meyer conveyed this information calmly and completely. He even said that he would not remove the teeth without my express consent, and even then he still warned me about the risk. I opted to have only my top wisdom teeth removed. The surgery went well and I recovered in less than four days.