A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Meyers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Meyers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meyers
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Meyers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Meyers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Nutritional Support
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyers graduated from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
Dr. Meyers has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Allan Meyers MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stuart A. Meyers practice?
- Dr. Stuart Meyers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Meyers practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Woodbridge, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Alexandria, VA.
See Woodbridge Internists and Woodbridge Cardiologists.