A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Meyers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Meyers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meyers
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Meyers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Nutritional Support
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyers graduated from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
Dr. Meyers has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Allan Meyers MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stuart A. Meyers practice?
- Dr. Stuart Meyers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Meyers practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Woodbridge, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Alexandria, VA.
See Woodbridge Internists and Woodbridge Cardiologists.