A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Mirvis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Mirvis, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Aortic Rupture
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Interventional Radiology
- Mediastinal Diseases
- Skull Fractures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Injuries
- Thoracic Diseases
- Thoracic Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirvis graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Mirvis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Maryland Genl Hosp
- Kernan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Edward Mirvis MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart E. Mirvis practice?
- Dr. Stuart Mirvis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Mirvis practices Diagnostic Radiology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Gwynn Oak, MD.
See Baltimore Radiologists.