A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Green is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Green, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Green has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Green MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart Green practice?
- Dr. Stuart Green has 12 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Green practices Ophthalmology near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Toms River, NJ and Lakewood, NJ.
See Edison Ophthalmologists.