A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Rice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Rice is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Rice, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rice graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Rice has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- Overlook Hospital
- Ahs Hosp Corp Ovl-Overlook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Nelson Rice MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart N. Rice practice?
- Dr. Stuart Rice has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Rice practices Anesthesiology near Summit, NJ.
See Summit Anesthesiologists.