A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Nevins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Nevins is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Nevins, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nevins graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Nevins has 1 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Tobias Nevins MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart T. Nevins practice?
- Dr. Stuart Nevins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Nevins practices Otolaryngology near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Otolaryngologists.