A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Rosenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Rosenberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart O Rosenberg MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart O. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Stuart Rosenberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Rosenberg practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Nephrologists.