A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Ort:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Ort, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hearing Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Ort graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Ort has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Alan Ort MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart A. Ort practice?
- Dr. Stuart Ort has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Ort practices Otolaryngology near East Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Ramon, CA.