A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Ort:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ort
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Ort Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Ort, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hearing Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Ort graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Ort has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Alan Ort MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart A. Ort practice?
- Dr. Stuart Ort has 1 office location.
- Dr. Stuart Ort practices Otolaryngology near East Palo Alto, CA.