A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Owen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Owen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Owen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Owen graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Owen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Frederick Owen MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stuart F. Owen practice?
- Dr. Stuart Owen has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Owen practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.