Internists, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

Central LA
Kaiser Permanente Sunset Medical Offices
4950 W Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90027
800-464-4000
Locations and availability (2)

|  Top quality doctor  |  show details
by Richard Gomez on Nov 5th, 2013

I've had wonderful experiences with this doctor. He gives me enough time, answers questions, is very knowledgeable and thorough. I am able to email him questions and he responds within a day. he is a teacher of doctors at USC and UCLA. He is a "hands on" doctor and uses lab tests to confirm his diagnosis and therapy.

|  Worst doctor I've had in fifty years  |  show details
by PETER on Apr 29th, 2013

Here's the deal with Dr. Goldman. He's completely outdated in his understanding of crucial endocrinological tests, including testosterone and thyroid. Not only is he using standards from thirty years ago, he re-ordered the wrong tests and then had the balls to ask me to check my own results, then if something was amiss, to get back to him. He actually told me he was too busy to check the labs himself. There's more, but I'll save that for later. This guy should not be practicing medicine, as far as I'm concerned. Obviously in it for the paycheck.

|  Long time patient  |  show details
Jun 9th, 2010

Dr, Goldman is very knowledgeable in the field of Endocrinology and Internal Medicine. He has excellent bedside manners and cares for his patients. He has 40 years of experience and has been associated with both USC and UCLA Medical School. He trains interns and residents at Kaiser and receives high evaluation scores from both patients and doctors.