A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Miller, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Perry Miller MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Emergency Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stuart P. Miller practice?
- Dr. Stuart Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Miller practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Emergency Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Internal Medicine near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Physiatrists, Melbourne Emergency Physicians, and Melbourne Internists.