Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stuart Miller
Dr. Stuart Miller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Melbourne, FL. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Miller is affiliated with Palm Bay Hospital, 1350 S. Hickory Street and Palm Bay Community Hospital. Dr. Miller has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Stuart Miller has the following 3 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Stuart Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Melbourne, FL.
Dr. William Addington II
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Melbourne, FL 0 mi26
Dr. Rosy Manchanda
Melbourne, FL 0.05 mi15
Dr. Sarah Neilly
Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Melbourne, FL 0.05 mi31