Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stuart Padove
Dr. Stuart Padove, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL, with other offices in Birmingham, AL and Bessemer, AL. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Padove is affiliated with UAB Medical West, Princeton Baptist Medical Center and Brookwood Baptist Medical Center. Dr. Padove has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Stuart Padove has the following 4 specialties
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Stuart Padove is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.
Dr. Thomas Cawthon Jr
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Birmingham, AL 0.01 mi21
Dr. Weddington Kelley
Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine
Birmingham, AL 0.01 mi46
Dr. Arunjoti Reddy
Birmingham, AL 0.01 mi42