A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Patterson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Patterson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Patterson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Wales Medical Center
- Heart Of Florida Regional Med Center
- Bartow Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Drew Patterson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stuart D. Patterson practice?
- Dr. Stuart Patterson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Patterson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lakeland, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Winter Haven, FL.
See Lakeland Surgeons.