A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Patterson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patterson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patterson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Patterson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Patterson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Wales Medical Center
- Heart Of Florida Regional Med Center
- Bartow Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Drew Patterson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stuart D. Patterson practice?
- Dr. Stuart Patterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Patterson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Orthopedic Surgeons.