A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Pesin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Pesin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Pesin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pesin graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pesin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- Winchester Hospital, Winchester, Ma
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart George Pesin MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart G. Pesin practice?
- Dr. Stuart Pesin has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Pesin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Winchester, MA.
See Winchester Obstetricians & Gynecologists.