A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Pink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Pink, MD, RPVI, FSCAI is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pink graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Pink has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Hospital
- Holy Spirit Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pink accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stuart B. Pink practice?
Dr. Stuart Pink practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Vascular Surgery near Mechanicsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Harrisburg, PA and Lemoyne, PA.
See Mechanicsburg Internists, Mechanicsburg Cardiologists, and Mechanicsburg Surgeons.