A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Pink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Pink is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Pink, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pink graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Pink has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Hospital
- Holy Spirit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Bruce Pink FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart B. Pink practice?
- Dr. Stuart Pink has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Pink practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Mechanicsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Harrisburg, PA.
See Mechanicsburg Cardiologists.