A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Pollack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pollack
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pollack Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Pollack, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollack graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Pollack has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Doylestown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Neil Pollack MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart N. Pollack practice?
- Dr. Stuart Pollack has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Pollack practices Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Trenton Radiologists.