Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stuart Polly
Dr. Stuart Polly, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Memphis, TN, with another office in Memphis, TN. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease. Dr. Polly is affiliated with Regional Medical Center At Memphis, Thomason General Hosp and Va Med Ctr. He speaks English.
Dr. Stuart Polly has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
Dr. Stuart Polly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.
Dr. Michelle Surbrook
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Memphis, TN 0 mi21
Dr. Sara Cross
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Memphis, TN 0 mi7
Dr. Marcia Bradford
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Memphis, TN 0 mi25