A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Pomper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Pomper is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Pomper, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Vein Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pomper graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Pomper has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Ross Pomper MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stuart R. Pomper practice?
- Dr. Stuart Pomper has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Pomper practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Surgeons.