Dr. Stuart Ross Pomper MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, General Practice, Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Pomper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Pomper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Pomper, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Aortic Aneurysm and Vein Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pomper graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pomper has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pomper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 34 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stuart R. Pomper practice?
Dr. Stuart Pomper practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, General Practice, Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Surgeons, Staten Island General Practitioners, Staten Island Anesthesiologists, and Staten Island Pain Management Doctors.