A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Popowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Popowitz, Urologist is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Popowitz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Popowitz graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Popowitz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pinecrest Rehabilitation Hospital
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Marc Popowitz MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart M. Popowitz practice?
- Dr. Stuart Popowitz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Popowitz practices Urology near Delray Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boynton Beach, FL.
See Delray Beach Urologists.