Urologist
5210 Linton Blvd
Ste 203
Delray Beach, FL 33484
561-737-9191
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

Mar 20th, 2013

The experience that I had with the whole office was under par! The girls up front are very mean and do not treat you like a patient!!! This whole experience over all was very unprofessional. They had a few different phone numbers to reach me at to let me know that they had to change my first visit, I found out because I called to make sure they got my records and then they told me they had to change my apt to the next day. Then I had to wait an hour after my apt. to see the Dr. I would go to see this Dr. if you want to be treated like a "number"!! I did not even have time to ask all of my questions to the Dr. I was asking him the questions on the way to the front of the office. In all very BAD EXPERIENCE

|  my reviewreview  |  show details
Oct 19th, 2011

Have had more than 4 appointments and each one left a lot. He is always late,his staff is mean and unprofessional, and he spent no time with you nad doesn't give a chance to ask questions=I am on to another doctor.

May 31st, 2011

The office staff and doctor treated me very professionally. The office is new and clean. My nurse kept me very calm and Dr. Popowitz was friendly and informative.I have read some of these reviews and really wonder what their expectations really are. People will react to medications and it seems everyone has billing complaints!!

May 30th, 2011

WOW...loved the doctor and his staff. Very professional, clean, clean, clean office and all new equipment. Was offered something to drink and snack on after my procedure.....Sending all my friends and to those who posted previous comments - shame on you...

|  Shame on Stuart Popowitz  |  show details
May 23rd, 2011

I recently visted Stuart Popowitz. He prescribed a medication that had horrible side effects. When I finally spoke with him he became rude, acted angry and told me to "Go find another doctor". Shame on him!!!

Oct 12th, 2010

very professional

|  Great Doctor and office staff  |  show details
by a patient for over 10 years..... on Jul 7th, 2010

I love Dr. Popowitz and his office staff...I have never waited more than 15 minutes for my appointment and can always be seen on same if I have any emergency.The staff has always gone over and above to take care of any issue....Good job Doctor and kudos to your staff !!!!!

|  Scary Experience  |  show details
Jun 23rd, 2010

Billing nightmare with doctor. His staff was very rude and unwilling to respond to requests from insurance company. Please avoid at all costs!

|  Horrible Staff  |  show details
Jun 16th, 2010

Never had such a bad time getting help from a doctor regarding billing errors.